The Holidays are coming and will be here before we know it. If you are like me, I did a bunch of shopping on Black Friday then totally put the rest off until this past weekend when I realized I still needed to get things to ship to family far away. Knowing my shipping days were becoming limited, I ran out and got the last of the gifts so that I could meet UPS, FedEx, and USPS shipping deadlines.
Tree In A Box will be shipping orders daily to ensure your orders go out timely. Here is a quick listing of the estimated shipping deadlines from major carriers.
2016 Holiday Shopping Deadlines
UPS Christmas Shipping Deadlines
- Dec 18 – Deadline for 3 Day Select shipments.
- Dec 22 – Deadline for 2nd Day Air shipments.
- Dec 23 – Deadline for Next Day Air shipments.
International customers or for more information click here.
USPS Christmas Shipping Deadlines
- Dec 15 – Deadline for Standard Parcel Post (Mail) shipments. Get your
- Christmas Cards off by today.
- Dec 20 – Deadline for First Class Mail and Priority Mail shipments.
- Dec 23 – Deadline for Priority Express Mail shipments.
Track your Holiday packages here.
FedEx Christmas Shipping Deadlines
- Dec 12 – Deadline for SmartPost shipments.
- Dec 17 – Deadline for Home Delivery and Ground Delivery shipments.
- Dec 20 – Deadline for Express Save shipments.
- Dec 22 – Deadline for 2-Day and 2-Day A.M. shipments.
- Dec 23 – Deadline for Standard Overnight, Priority Overnight, First Overnight shipments.
- Dec 25 – Deadline for SameDay shipments.